09 April 2014

Physics Homework Chapter 26



Until then, consider purchasing the calculator for this chapter
Buy this on Selz Sell digital downloads on Selz
This calculator contains a full solutions manual with it

I have lost all of the homework problems for this chapter.
I would like to post videos.
I created the calculator (Above) to back when I had the questions (printed out) and have since lost all of my print outs.

If you have a copy of the chapter 24 - 30 (homework questions) from webassign, And would be willing to send me a copy (so I can make the videos), please leave a message in the comments below.

AWARD: First person to send me all of the questions from webassign (from the serway textbook) will get 3 questions answered by me from each chapter... Pick your hardest questions in each chapter and I'll give you the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment